Isolate (0% THC) CBD Oil Tincture 8 mg per serving (250mg total) 30 ml
CBDistillery™’s Isolate CBD Oil Tinctures harness the power of pure CBD! CBD Isolate Oil Tinctures include 0.0% THC. When you use CBDistillery™ CBD Isolate Oil Tinctures, you can be assured you’re using the highest quality CBD on the market. All CBDistillery™ products are third-party lab-tested to ensure the highest quality and consistent dosing.
WHY CBDistillery? All CBDistillery™ products are third-party lab-tested to ensure the highest quality and consistent dosing. CBDistillery™ products are made using U.S. Hemp Authority-certified non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA using natural farming practices.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) and Cannabidiol (CBD) from Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts)
CBDistillery™ only sells the highest quality THC-Free products that are derived from Non-GMO industrial hemp grown with natural farming practices. Our THC Free products offer all the wonderful benefits of CBD with none of the THC. THC Free tinctures, THC Free softgels, and THC Free capsules all are with from 99.9% pure CBD isolate. THC Free products offer fast and easy relief whenever you need!
HOW TO USE:
- CBD oil tinctures are very convenient and easy to use! Simply apply your desired dosage and hold under the tongue for 10-20 seconds before swallowing.
- Get creative and add CBD oil to your favorite drinks!
- Adjust dose as needed, individual results may vary.
- The recommended dosage of CBD is 30-60mg daily. For best results, it is recommended that you start with 5-10 mg of CBD, wait 3-4 hours, and increase as necessary to achieve desired effects.
- For individual recommendations on CBD dosages, check with your physician or healthcare provider.
- Available in a variety of different strengths: 8mg / 17mg / 33mg / 83mg
- Convenient and portable 30 mL tincture bottle
- Contains 0.0% THC
- Abundant in fatty acid Omega 3, B complex vitamins, and all 20 essential amino acids
- Sourced from non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA through natural farming practices
- Oil extracted from aerial plant parts
Choose CBD You Can Trust
At CBDistillery™, we're dedicated to providing customers with honestly labeled, high quality hemp-derived CBD products – without any gimmicks. We share third-party tested lab results and oversee every process from seed to shelf. Honest, trusted, and established, CBDistillery™ remains America's #1 value brand and leader of the #CBDMOVEMENT™.
All CBDistillery™ products are third-party tested to ensure quality and consistency.
We believe people have the right to total transparency from a health and wellness company, so we provide easy access to all batch results on our website that can be accessed by scanning the QR code on each of our products. All CBDistillery™ products are U.S. Hemp Authority-certified.
What is the Difference between Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, and Isolate?
- Full Spectrum
- Created from hemp through full plant extraction
- Includes all active hemp-derived cannabinoids, including <0.3% THC
- Also contains plant terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, plant proteins all from original hemp source
- All compounds work together in what is known as the Entourage Effect to multiply the potential health benefits
- Broad Spectrum
- Created by taking Full Spectrum extract and further processing it to remove trace amounts of THC
- Includes most active hemp-derived cannabinoids, except THC
- Just like Full Spectrum, all compounds work together in what is known as the Entourage Effect to multiply the potential health benefits
- Created by removing all other molecules except CBD from the Full Spectrum extract
- All that remains is a white powder that is at least 99% pure CBD with 0.0% THC